Welcome to Sally – a single level tiny home that allows flexible design to suit short or long term housing options. Showcasing hardwearing and durable features Sally has an easy-going relaxed flow. With plenty of kitchen space and a 0.9m x 0.9m shower, Sally offers day-to-day comfort in her simple but sweet design.
2.4m x 8m (9.7m with draw bar)
1 – 2 people
24V in 16A power inlet
What is Included
Fridge, Air Conditioning, Gas Stove (with exhaust fan unit), Washing Machine, Kitchen
Price includes GST and depends on building specifications and material choices.
- PVC lining in bathroom (lightweight and water resistant)
- Cavity slider entrance
- 900mm x 900mm square shower
- Customised compostable toilet system (optional)
- Sandy brown/white coloured Vinyl cladding
- This build uses Clickworks steel frame
- Lightweight and stronger than traditional timber frame
- Tri-axle galvanized steel trailer
- Parts are provided by CM Trailers
- This build has gas hob with extract fan unit
- Gas powered Califon hot water
- Double glazed aluminum framed windows
- Air condition
- Gas stove with extraction fan unit
- Washing machine
- Recessed ceiling LED lights
- Full 24V in 16A power inlet
- Solar (Optional)
- Wall and ceiling insulated with 'earthwool' and 'glasswool' made with 80% recyclable products.
- Materials can be recycled at end of life.
- R value - 2.6
- This build features high ceiling.
- Hybrid, hardwearing and waterproof pearl oak colour Vinyl flooring.
- Flooring material is easy to maintain and hard wearing.
- Subfloor is insulated with 60mm thick Expol Polystyrene.
- Air condition
- Tiny fireplace
- Eco heaters (Optional)