This beautiful little tiny home comprises a spacious kitchen with plenty of bench space, a large loft with standing port and a high ceiling living area. Although looks small, this tiny house feels very spacious with the additional deck expanding the living area creating a great indoor-outdoor flow.
2.45m x 7.2m
(9m with draw bar)
1 – 2 people
24V in 16A power inlet
What is Included
Fridge, Air Conditioning, Gas Stove (with exhaust fan unit), Washing Machine, Kitchen
Price includes GST and depends on building specifications and material choices.
- 2.2m x 3m loft bedroom with standing port and staircase storage compartments.
- Wallpaper interior.
- Dust blue coloured Vinyl cladding with stained shadow clad
- Portable deck with pergola 2m x 4.1m (optional)
- This build uses Clickworks steel frame
- Lightweight and stronger than traditional timber frame
- Trailers are made with galvanized steel
- Parts are provided by CM Trailers
- PVC lining in bathroom (lightweight and water resistant)
- Cavity slider entrance
- 900mm x 900mm corner shower with bathroom cavity slider
- Customised compostable toilet system (optional)
- PVC frame windows with double glazing.
- Mosquito nets on windows and door.
- Air condition
- Gas stove with extraction fan unit
- Washing machine
- Recessed ceiling LED lights
- Full 24V in 16A power inlet
- USB charging ports in walls
- Touch sensor bed lights
- Solar (Optional)
- This build has gas hob and gas powered hot water system.
- It includes an ample kitchen storage.
- Wall and ceiling insulated with 'earthwool' and 'glasswool' made with 80% recyclable products.
- Materials can be recycled at end of life.
- R value - 2.6
- This build features high ceiling.
- Hybrid, hardwearing and waterproof pearl oak colour Vinyl flooring.
- Flooring material is easy to maintain and hard wearing.
- Subfloor is insulated with 60mm thick Expol Polystyrene.
- Air condition
- Tiny fireplace
- Eco heaters