This beautiful tiny home comprises a spacious kitchen with plenty of bench space, a large loft with a standing port and a living area with a high ceiling. Although it looks small, this tiny house feels very spacious with the addition of a deck expanding the living area and creating a great indoor-outdoor flow.
2.45m x 7.2m
(9m with draw bar)
1 – 2 people
24V in 16A power inlet
What is Included
Fridge, Air Conditioner/Heat Pump, Gas Hobs (with Exhaust Fan Unit), Washing Machine, Kitchen
Price: $99,000 NZD
$7,900 NZD (Deck)
Price includes GST
- 2.2m x 3m loft bedroom with standing port and staircase storage compartments.
- Wallpaper interior.
- Dust blue coloured Vinyl cladding with stained shadow clad
- Portable deck with pergola 2m x 4.1m (optional)
- This build uses Clickworks steel frame
- Lightweight and stronger than traditional timber frame
- Trailers are made with galvanized steel
- Parts are provided by CM Trailers
- PVC lining in bathroom (lightweight and water resistant)
- Cavity slider entrance
- 900mm x 900mm corner shower with bathroom cavity slider
- Customised compostable toilet system (optional)
- PVC frame windows with double glazing.
- Mosquito nets on windows and door.
- Air condition
- Gas stove with extraction fan unit
- Washing machine
- Recessed ceiling LED lights
- Full 24V in 16A power inlet
- USB charging ports in walls
- Touch sensor bed lights
- Solar (Optional)
- This build has gas hob and gas powered hot water system.
- It includes an ample kitchen storage.
- Wall and ceiling insulated with 'earthwool' and 'glasswool' made with 80% recyclable products.
- Materials can be recycled at end of life.
- R value - 2.6
- This build features high ceiling.
- Hybrid, hardwearing and waterproof pearl oak colour Vinyl flooring.
- Flooring material is easy to maintain and hard wearing.
- Subfloor is insulated with 60mm thick Expol Polystyrene.
- Air condition
- Tiny fireplace
- Eco heaters